Experience the best nature has to offer at Longbow Resort’s four private and comfortable cabins: Longbow, Bushmaster, Bois d’Arc, and Sovereign. Set in a rustic location, each cabin provides distinct lodging accommodations for our guests, making Longbow Resort an ideal getaway for honeymooners, couples, small families, and groups yearning for the stillness of nature in a pristine setting.
>> 11am – Check-out / 3pm – Check-in <<
Click the following links for more information about each cabin:
- Longbow Cabin guest capacity – 4 adults or small family
- Bushmaster Cabin guest capacity – 4 adults or small family
- Bois d’Arc Cabin guest capacity – 4 adults or small family
- Sovereign Cabin guest capacity – 8 adults or large family
Renting more than one cabin simultaneously:
- Longbow Cabin and Bushmaster Cabin are conveniently located a short walk from each other to accommodate guests wishing to rent two cabins simultaneously.
- Bois d’Arc Cabin and Sovereign Cabin are conveniently located a short walk from each other to accommodate guests wishing to rent two cabins simultaneously.
- Longbow Cabin and Bushmaster Cabin are located 2 miles away from Bois d’Arc Cabin and Sovereign Cabin.
We recommend guests bring:
- Groceries, drinking water, and beverages (Note: As we are located in a dry county forbidding the sale of alcoholic beverages, please purchase all alcohol before arrival)
- Paper towels
- Hair dryer
- Insect repellant (Gold Bond lotion)
- Extension cord
- Flash light
- Charcoal lighter fluid, charcoal, matches, aluminum foil
Please be aware:
- No washer or dryer available
- No Wi-Fi available
- SMOKING NOT PERMITTED inside the cabins
- Longbow Resort cabins are not wheelchair accessible
- Be advised: Children must be watched carefully due to each cabin’s unique design, setting, and Longbow Resort’s natural surroundings
Leave No Trace
We ask guests to respect Longbow Resort’s natural surroundings and abide by the “Leave No Trace” seven principles: 1) Plan ahead and prepare. 2) Travel and camp on durable surfaces. 3) Dispose of waste properly. 4) Leave what you find. 5) Minimize campfire impacts. 6) Respect wildlife. 7) Be considerate of other visitors.
The Leave No Trace Center for outdoors ethics promotes enjoying the outdoors responsibly. Please do not take rocks/wood from, or mark trees on, the Longbow Resort property. Abiding by these Leave No Trace recommendations will help us preserve and maintain Longbow Resort’s pristine landscape for future generations and guests. For more information, visit www.LNT@org.
Cell phone service:
There is no cell service at the Longbow and Bushmaster cabins due to their locations deep in the canyon. To make a successful cell phone call, you must travel up out of the canyon to the top of the first hill. Cell service is adequate near the Bois d’Arc and Sovereign cabins, if you have ATT as a service provider. (ATT service is the most reliable on the property.) For your convenience, messages can be relayed to all visiting guests by calling us at (870) 948-2362.
– – – – –
For reservations or to schedule a visit to Longbow Resort, contact the Pearson family by calling (870) 948-2362 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Our mailing address is:
P.O. Box 66
Prim, AR 72130