Discover Longbow by following the sound of a spring-fed, 30-foot waterfall plunging into a natural pool just outside its back door. Hidden in a boxed canyon, this secluded cabin brings in the outdoors as an ideal escape for anyone hoping to get back to nature.
Longbow’s open floor plan features an 18-foot sheer cliff wall intersecting a high ceiling with skylights. A large picture window draws your gaze outside to the 30-foot waterfall and private natural swimming pool. A set of stone steps leads down to a cliffhanging patio, providing a closer view of the waterfall and a hammock for napping. Longbow allows you to be one with nature while enjoying comfortable accommodations.
Hike along Longbow Falls Trail to the top of the waterfall for a photograph capturing the cabin’s beauty, and watch for wild life as you take in the majesty of this unforgettable site.
Longbow, a custom-built two-story cabin, features an expansive room with a first-floor modern tile kitchen and separate slate bathroom with shower. Wooden steps lead upstairs to a semi-private bedroom loft with views of the waterfall from a queen size bed. Guests park conveniently at the bottom of a stone pathway leading up to the front door entrance.
>> 11am – Check-out / 3pm – Check-in <<
- Private waterfall and natural swimming pool area exclusive to Longbow Cabin
- Private stone patio with hammock
- Private Longbow Falls Trail
- Private parking near entrance
- Queen size bed
- Flat screen television (DVD only)
- High efficiency pellet stove
- Air wall unit, propane gas heat
- Bathroom walk-in shower
- Charcoal grill
- Fire pit
- Kitchen: Jenn-Air grill stove top, dishwasher, full-size refrigerator, microwave, toaster oven, coffee maker, pots, pans, eating & cooking utensil, glasses, china, drinking water
We recommend guests bring:
- Groceries, drinking water, and beverages (Note: As we are located in a dry county forbidding the sale of alcoholic beverages, please purchase all alcohol before arrival)
- Paper towels
- Hair dryer
- Insect repellant (Gold Bond lotion)
- Extension cord
- Flash light
- Charcoal lighter fluid, charcoal, matches, aluminum foil
- Longbow Cabin guest capacity – 4 adults or small family
- Bushmaster Cabin guest capacity – 4 adults or small family
- Bois d’Arc Cabin guest capacity – 4 adults or small family
- Sovereign Cabin guest capacity – 8 adults or large family
Renting more than one cabin simultaneously:
- Longbow Cabin and Bushmaster Cabin are conveniently located a short walk from each other to accommodate guests wishing to rent two cabins simultaneously.
- Bois d’Arc Cabin and Sovereign Cabin are conveniently located a short walk from each other to accommodate guests wishing to rent two cabins simultaneously.
- Longbow Cabin and Bushmaster Cabin are located 2 miles away from Bois d’Arc Cabin and Sovereign Cabin.
Please be aware:
- No washer or dryer available
- No Wi-Fi available
- SMOKING NOT PERMITTED inside the cabins
- Longbow Resort cabins are not wheelchair accessible
- Be advised: Children must be watched carefully due to each cabin’s unique design, setting, and Longbow Resort’s natural surroundings
“Leave No Trace”:
We ask guests to respect Longbow Resort’s natural surroundings and abide by the “Leave No Trace” seven principles: 1) Plan ahead and prepare. 2) Travel and camp on durable surfaces. 3) Dispose of waste properly. 4) Leave what you find. 5) Minimize campfire impacts. 6) Respect wildlife. 7) Be considerate of other visitors.
The Leave No Trace Center for outdoors ethics promotes enjoying the outdoors responsibly. Please do not take rocks/wood from, or mark trees on, the Longbow Resort property. Abiding by these Leave No Trace recommendations will help us preserve and maintain Longbow Resort’s pristine landscape for future generations and guests. For more information, visit www.LNT@org.
Cell phone service:
There is no cell service at the Longbow and Bushmaster cabins due to their locations deep in the canyon. To make a successful cell phone call, you must travel up out of the canyon to the top of the first hill. Cell service is adequate near the Bois d’Arc and Sovereign cabins, if you have ATT as a service provider. (ATT service is the most reliable on the property.) For your convenience, messages can be relayed to all visiting guests by calling us at (870) 948-2362.
– – – – –
For reservations or to schedule a visit to Longbow Resort, contact the Pearson family by calling (870) 948-2362 or emailing email@example.com
Our mailing address is:
P.O. Box 66
Prim, AR 72130