Perched above its own creek, Bushmaster sits in a deep canyon with spectacular views of towering cliffs, wooded scenes, and cascading waters, which flow heavily after spring and winter rains. Guests park at a nearby walking bridge and meander over a stream and up a stone path before coming into full view of Bushmaster and its tree house-like deck secured and anchored 30 feet high. Bushmaster’s open interior features a high ceiling and massive windows inviting in the natural surroundings. Although wildlife is abundant, peace and quiet are Bushmaster’s greatest gifts.
Embark on a hike along Bushmaster Trail leading from the cabin’s doorstep to Diana’s Pool, a natural cathedral of beauty with a cascading waterfall, immense overhang, and rock formations.
This secluded custom-built, two-story cabin features a first-floor modern kitchen and separate slate bathroom with a two-person jetted-tub and massive interior boulder. A futon sofa downstairs accommodates additional guests, and steps lead upstairs to a semi-private bedroom loft with queen bed. Bushmaster strikes a balance between nature and comfort, allowing guests to enjoy nature while relaxing on the downstairs deck or swinging in the upstairs deck’s hammock.
>> 11am – Check-out / 3pm – Check-in <<
- Private walking bridge and stream
- Private deck and patio with hammock
- Private Bushmaster Trail
- Private parking near entrance
- Queen size bed
- Two-person jetted tub in bathroom
- Flat screen television (DVD only)
- Heat and air wall unit
- Charcoal grill
- Fire pit
- Kitchen: Jenn-Air grill stove top, dishwasher, full-size refrigerator, microwave, toaster oven, coffee maker, pots, pans, eating and cooking utensil, glasses, dinnerware, drinking water
We recommend guests bring:
- Groceries, drinking water, and beverages (Note: As we are located in a dry county forbidding the sale of alcoholic beverages, please purchase all alcohol before arrival)
- Paper towels
- Hair dryer
- Insect repellant (Gold Bond lotion)
- Extension cord
- Flash light
- Charcoal lighter fluid, charcoal, matches, aluminum foil
- Longbow Cabin guest capacity – 4 adults or small family
- Bushmaster Cabin guest capacity – 4 adults or small family
- Bois d’Arc Cabin guest capacity – 4 adults or small family
- Sovereign Cabin guest capacity – 8 adults or large family
Renting more than one cabin simultaneously:
- Longbow Cabin and Bushmaster Cabin are conveniently located a short walk from each other to accommodate guests wishing to rent two cabins simultaneously.
- Bois d’Arc Cabin and Sovereign Cabin are conveniently located a short walk from each other to accommodate guests wishing to rent two cabins simultaneously.
- Longbow Cabin and Bushmaster Cabin are located 2 miles away from Bois d’Arc Cabin and Sovereign Cabin.
Please be aware:
- No washer or dryer available
- No Wi-Fi available
- SMOKING NOT PERMITTED inside the cabins
- Longbow Resort cabins are not wheelchair accessible
- Be advised: Children must be watched carefully due to each cabin’s unique design, setting, and Longbow Resort’s natural surroundings
“Leave No Trace”:
We ask guests to respect Longbow Resort’s natural surroundings and abide by the “Leave No Trace” seven principles: 1) Plan ahead and prepare. 2) Travel and camp on durable surfaces. 3) Dispose of waste properly. 4) Leave what you find. 5) Minimize campfire impacts. 6) Respect wildlife. 7) Be considerate of other visitors.
The Leave No Trace Center for outdoors ethics promotes enjoying the outdoors responsibly. Please do not take rocks/wood from, or mark trees on, the Longbow Resort property. Abiding by these Leave No Trace recommendations will help us preserve and maintain Longbow Resort’s pristine landscape for future generations and guests. For more information, visit www.LNT@org.
Cell phone service:
There is no cell service at the Longbow and Bushmaster cabins due to their locations deep in the canyon. To make a successful cell phone call, you must travel up out of the canyon to the top of the first hill. Cell service is adequate near the Bois d’Arc and Sovereign cabins, if you have ATT as a service provider. (ATT service is the most reliable on the property.) For your convenience, messages can be relayed to all visiting guests by calling us at (870) 948-2362.
– – – – –
For reservations or to schedule a visit to Longbow Resort, contact the Pearson family by calling (870) 948-2362 or emailing email@example.com
Our mailing address is:
P.O. Box 66
Prim, AR 72130